Conference 2022PCVA Fifth Annual Conference
We look forward to welcoming you to
The PCVA Fifth Annual Meeting and Conference
November 14-17, 2022
Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel by APA
The 2022 season is well underway and it’s great to have the wind at our back. Join us in Vancouver, November 14-17 at the PCVA Fifth Annual Meeting and Conference hosted at the Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel by APA, to celebrate and learn as we navigate industry updates, share business strategies and develop new partnerships. We will explore new and innovative developments that can further assist with: advocacy and training, expanding partnerships, the most current legal & insurance considerations, adapting to economic shifts, equipment innovations, and future planning.
The full conference is open to participants on the following basis:
- Register by September 18, 2022: CAD$500 per person
- Register on or after September 19, 2022: CAD$550 per person
- Register by September 18, 2022: CAD$750 per person
- Register on or after September 19, 2022: CAD$800 per person
Companion ticket (Dinner Cruise aboard Pacific Yacht Charters): CAD$130 per person
The conference will begin with a Welcome Reception at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday, February 14th – a get together in the Coal Harbour B Ballroom of our conference hotel, to socialize and network with conference attendees and invited guests from local business operators in British Columbia.
Our Conference Program will run all day on Tuesday and Wednesday, February 15th and 16th, wrapping up at noon on Thursday, February 17th. All sessions and session material, daytime meals and refreshment breaks, a Tuesday evening Dinner Cruise aboard Pacific Yacht Charters, and of course the Welcome Reception, are included in the registration fees.
Click here to register now, or copy and paste the web link below:
The The Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel by APA is located at 1180 West Hastings Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC, just a hop, skip and a jump away from Stanley Park, shopping on Robson Street, the famed waterfront, and the excitement of the Gastown district.
Get Excited! #ThisIsVancouver
MAKING YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS
A dedicated website is now available for attendees to book their hotel rooms online at the reduced accommodation room rate of CAD$199.00 + applicable taxes. Reservations can now be made.
Please make a note of the following reservations terms:
- Guest Room Rates are available three (3) days pre-post actual Events dates (based on availability)
- Check in time is 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00noon
- Each Guest Room reservation must be guaranteed to a valid credit card
- Individual Guest Rooms may be cancelled up to 4:00pm two days prior to initial arrival date
- Early departures will be exempt from paying from a one-night charge if they change their departure date prior to arrival
- No-Show Reservations, will be charged an amount equaling one of the Guest Room Rates plus applicable taxes
- Room Block Cut-Off Date: October 17, 2022, after which time the unassigned guest rooms will be returned to the Hotel’s inventory and sold at prevailing rates.
Individual call-in reservations may be made directly through the hotel toll-free reservations telephone line 1-800-663-1144. The group code CCC-GFC8469 or meeting name must be quoted.
Click here to make your reservation
Copy and paste the following web link into your browser: https://book.passkey.com/e/50329654
Join the PCVA
to the Passenger & Commercial Vessel Association?